Finding scholarships can sometimes be tough. We found one we think you might be interested in!
Marketing Certified Students Leading Social Media Scholarship
Deadline: August 31st, 2015
Who Can Apply? The Social Media Scholarship is for students ages 16 – 25 who have maintained a 2.5 GPA or greater in the most recent year completed.
To be considered eligible for the Marketing Certified Social Media Scholarship you must:
1. Be between the ages of 16 and 25 on August 31st, 2015 and a citizen of the United States or Canada
2. Like Social Media Scholarships Facebook page.
3. Email a short essay explaining how you think social media would, from a future employment prospective, benefit your career. Explain in under 500 words how understanding social media would help you become more marketable to a potential employer. Clearly identify how it will benefit you and explain why you think you should be granted the Social Media Scholarship. Send your essay to: email@example.com.
4. Register your contact information on their website.
5. Complete the 50-question social media exam they send you with once you have completed your registration. The exam ensures that you are proficient in social media.
Interested in social media? Take Next Step Academy’s online course to learn more!